Stream Pad

Monday, May 2, 2011

Podcast Reflection #9: Google Forms as an Auto-correcting Assignment

For this reflection, I listened to 's podcast about Google Forms being used as an auto-correcting assignment. Because we've used Google Docs so much in class, this was a podcast I was really interested to listen to. As a future teacher, grading is something that I've concluded is inevitable but that doesn't mean I look forward to it. This not only grades the assignments for you but you can also change the template but you can save it and change it whenever you want/need to. So, for instance, if a teacher wanted to use an exam a couple of years later, they would have the ability to do so with this tool. The sharing option is also a plus. You can share these forms with other educators as well as students. Say one student was absent the day of an assignment. You could just have the access the assignment from wherever they are and they can still complete it. Overall, it's a tool that I think will get bigger and bigger the more that technology is incorporated into the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment