Stream Pad

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Wow Moment

 At the beginning of the semester, I was very intimidated by this class. I would consider myself a pretty tech-savvy person, but I wasn't as familiar with some of the new programs that had come out and I was nervous that was something that was going to hurt me in this class. However, as we began working, I discovered that I was not as far behind the learning curve as I thought. Most of my classmates were in the same boat that I was, which made me feel MUCH better and allowed me to relax and soak up all the information I could. My WOW moment was about halfway through the first part of the semester when we had really started to design our websites. The fact that I had a website PERIOD was something that I was really impressed with but my WOW moment was when I found that I really enjoyed working on it! It was so gratifying to be able to see all of my hard work out there for the world to see. I began showing my website to EVERYONE: family, friends, etc. I used iWeb to design my site and because I chose that program, designing my site was easy and fun. I never imagined that I would really enjoy my homework from class but I did from this class! So, my WOW moment took place when I finally realized that I was getting to work on something for a class that I was really proud of and really enjoyed working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment