Stream Pad
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Podcast Reflection #12: Learning in Hand-Educational Applications
For my final blog reflection, I chose to do a podcast by Learning in Hand about Education Apps for iPod products. The main podcaster talks about how many different products and applications that Apple has come out with/is still coming out with. He talks about how there are different applications that can go along with your lessons. You can limit your search to only free apps too. He also talks about how there are people outside of Apple who have made lists of educational applications. For example there's EAR.org which allows you to pick certain grade levels or lessons under Lockers. There's Recess Duty Blog that has tons of apps for iPod touches. There are even sites that have apps that can create digital storybooks that can be shared online. He discusses how there are different apps to make movies like Movie Pop. However, some apps are not free and can have certain limitations and quirks that can be troublesome. Overall, I enjoyed this podcast, especially because it had video along with audio. I am a Mac user, so any applications that I can use in my classroom will be especially helpful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment