Stream Pad
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Eduteacher Site Reflection
For this reflection, I will discuss how I explored the Eduteacher site. The main page was very visually pleasing but not in such a way that it was overwhelming or messy. There were three main areas to look at: explore, share, or contribute. Explore had links for all of the different content areas. I clicked on the Language Arts tab and up came 76 different sites that I could go to for ideas for language arts. This was incredibly easy and beneficial. The Share aspect had different buttons one could push (Twitter, YouTube, etc.) to share a lesson plan or idea from the site. The Contribute link brought up a window that allowed the user to contribute a lesson plan, comment, or idea to put on the site. The site itself also had tabs for conferences, the library, eduTeacher TV, and many more. The three resources I found through it were 4Teachers.org (a site to help teachers integrate technology into their classroom), Books Should Be Free( a site that offers thousands of audiobooks that can be downloaded in different formats), and Conjugation ( a site that allows students to type in a verb and have it conjugated for them). Overall, I really enjoyed exploring the site and feel that it will be a valuable tool in my future classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment