Stream Pad

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Classroom 2.0 Site Reflection

For this reflection, I will discuss how I explored Classroom 2.0. Classroom 2.0 is a free website that is community supported. It's basically like Facebook for teachers. It's a social networking site that allows teachers to share ideas and lesson plans with other educators in a fun and easy way. I found the Forum to be especially helpful because it offered such a variety of topics and I really feel that this would make it easy to find something that would relate to what I'm teaching in my class. There were also different groups that you can join based on certain topics. I really feel like this social networking site could be useful to a new teacher because when we're just starting out, we are basically starting out classroom from scratch. It is up to us to decide how we want to teach and having this resource would give us new ideas on how to do this as well as give us a place to spread our own ideas that we come up with. I think it's very inventive and will be a valuable asset in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment