Stream Pad
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Fun With Text Reflection
After seeing the Wordle example used in class, I was really excited to go home and try and make one. It looked like such a cool project and I kept thinking of ways I could use it in my classroom. I think that the more inventive we can be with technology in the classroom, the more we can attract and keep student's attention. After actually doing the project, I am even more excited. It was easy and fun to create the Wordle and simple to edit or change. I figured this could be used in as simple a way as a get to know you project and have the students do what we did and come up with words about themselves. On the other hand, it could be used as a book report project with the students coming up with words that they think describe certain themes in the book. Overall, I think this will definitely be a tool I use in the classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment